In most countries, if a business wants to perform any regulated monetary activities, including investment management, accepting deposits and dealing with foreign exchange, it needs to get the financial service license. Companate will walk you through the convoluted and rigorous process of obtaining the permission. Our team of commercial lawyers and financists will cut through the clutter of complexity of the modern financial regulation and keep any disruptions to your day-to-day routine to a minimum.

The geographical market in which you’re planning to operate will determine under which regulatory body you will do so. USA, for example, has vigorous boards such as the CFTC and NFA. UK’s FCA, although arguably less stringent, is quite complex. Countries like BVI and Belize often try to simplify the process trying to attract foreign capital, yet still have a handful of potential pitfalls, which need to be skillfully avoided. Financial brokerage license

Interested in our Financial Services License Registration services?

We offer Financial Services License Registration in the following jurisdictions:

  • All
  • Asia
  • Europe

Why Choose Companate?

We do everything for you - our team of experienced legal, business and financial advisors will assist you in every step of the way.

We offer individually tailored services for businesses of all types and sizes.

We abide by the highest standards - we only work with experienced and established lawyers, accountants and business advisors.

Get in touch & see if we can help